For Long-Lasting House Windows, Miami, OK, Homeowners Can Rely on the Pros at Modern Exteriors
Everyone wants to get the most life out of their house windows. After all, replacing a window system is a major renovation and one not undertaken lightly. But waiting too long to replace damaged or broken house windows may undermine the structural integrity of your home, costing you more in the long run to repair deterioration caused by prolonged moisture incursion. At Modern Exteriors, we are the home improvement experts in Miami, OK, having installed replacement windows on thousands of homes throughout the area. We offer a wide variety of wood, aluminum clad, fiberglass, and vinyl window, all of which have been engineered to resist color fading, warping, swelling, rotting, and insect damage, so you can be confident they’ll continue to look great and operate flawlessly for years to come.
Innovation Designs, Exceptional Performance
Exceptional durability is only the beginning of what makes our house windows the smart choice for your residence. The windows we offer also feature:
- Warm-edge glass spacer systems and foam-filled frames to minimize heat transfer
- Optional triple pane glass packages with argon or krypton gas fills for the ultimate in thermal performance
- High-performance cam-action locks, so you’ll be able to rest easier knowing your windows present a formidable deterrent to would-be intruders
- Dual weatherstripping and fusion-welded corners to prevent air and water incursion
- A roller-tilt, constant-force balance system on double-hung models for smooth and quiet operation every time you open and close the sash
Furthermore, you’ll be able to select from numerous solid or woodgrain interior finishes as well as a plethora of custom exterior colors, many of which boast heat-reflective pigments to minimize solar heat gain.
To learn more about the benefits of upgrading your house windows, contact Modern Exteriors today and schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our representatives, who will be happy to visit your home in Miami, OK, to review all of the options available for your project. And be sure to ask about the numerous financing plans that are available to qualified homeowners.